Monday 16 November 2015

Research : The Importance Of Opening Titles











Firstly I looked at several videos of opening credits of different horror movies in a website called the art of titles. You can go to the website by CLICKING HERE.
Then I watched the opening credits of the movie "Se7en". After that I took notes on the number of titles and names that are being used in the video and the time that they were being used, TYPOGRAPHY, VISUAL ELEMENTS (by muting the video) and ELEMENTS OF SOUND (by closing my eyes and listening to the audio).
By doing this I have learned that you can fit more than 26 titles in a 2 minute video and there is more editing done with the audio, video and titles to make it look creative, unique and appropriate for the genre of film.


No comments:

Post a Comment